Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Satya

The search for truth within ourselves and the faith in truth as the deepest guiding power throughout life and our relation with other people is the only journey that can give the soul peace and happiness. Untruth, towards ourselves and unto others, will ultimately lead to the weakening and defilment of the soul.

We all have our own path towards truth. However, truth must be understood, nowadays, as a global power. My path for truth might be harmful towards other people, whom I have never met or seen. Therefore, the first step towards avoinding that my truth is hurting other people is recognizing that I cannot impose my truth over any other person.

Recognizing each other's truths and faiths and paths towards inner peace is the first step towards Satya.

No comments: