Saturday, March 14, 2009

London and the US. 4

Hammersmith and City.
T
She came in the carriage and asked a young asian boy to give up his seat to her. He shifted a couple of seats down. Sitting down with a big bag and her strange clothes, she turned towards him and started an apparently inane conversation; only that she did so shouting with a very angry voice.

"Today I cleaned up my room, I did! All spec and clean for my Amie to cook! she comes around sundays you know! Yeah, all nice and tidy! No one can complain now! Because those people! You know who they are, oh they're vicious mind you! Yeah but they can't say a word now! All spec and clean and mind you! I even cleaned behind the stove and those high shelfs! Amie comes around on sundays, you know!

She shouted so loud everyone was gazing at her. The poor boy was naturally in pain. Eventually, she started talking to other people.

(There's alway a crazy person on the bus)

No comments: