Thursday, April 10, 2008

Week 06


DN dropping science at Ernesto's:

"Women think they're clever: they'll fake an orgasm to have a relation; But men outsmart them: they'll fake a relation to have an orgasm."

Meeting ES at Corlim (13th April)

The Merc is parked outside next to the Zens. Mango and cashew trees scent the air...I hear the laughter of young children and ES waves at me from the front porch. Somehow, this is a sanctuary. The presence of a very great man resting upstairs and all he did for the children of Goa is more than enough to keep this house aloof from the evil misdoings, the corruption and all the bad things which are happening in Goa. To the Goans and to the people who have Goa close at heart.
The german shepherd is quieting down...he has smelled me in. I ask the children to teach me some Concani. And the remnants of Portuguese language are flavored like drops of a magical potion.

No comments: